Reservations & Waitlist
Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. We recommend you book your class ahead of time online as classes do have the potential to fill up.
If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
You can reserve classes up to 2 weeks in advance.
Only same day reservations will be allowed at the studio or over the phone.
You can reach us at 562-596-0203.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio at least 2 hours before class.
- Students with single classes or series will lose one class if they cancel less than 2 hours before the start of class or don’t show up.
- Students with time packages will lose one day if they cancel less than 2 hours before the start of class or don’t show up.
Late Arrival to Class
- First-time students may not enter a class more than 5 minutes after it has commenced. Arriving 10 minutes early to fill out our questionnaire and to hang from the stall bar before class begins is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class. Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home or purchase at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studio. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings. Be sure to mute your phone.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available by the retail area, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
Level II classes
- Requires a minimum of 20 Mixed or Level I classes.
- If you are pregnant and a current Bar Method student, it is required that you bring us a note from your doctor permitting you to exercise.
- If you are a first time student of the Bar Method, you are not permitted to take our classes even with a note from your doctor. You can take class while pregnant as long as you’ve done a Bar Method DVD at least 5 times before coming into class if you’ve never taken a live class before.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
- No childcare provided…just yet.
- Children under 13 years must remain under supervision with their caretaker at all times and are not allowed to hang on the stall bars or be in the locker rooms.
- Children 13 years or older may attend classes.